🐈
» Forums » Support » I don't receive any Upwork email notification...
Page options
vdemyanenko
Community Member

I don't receive any Upwork email notifications

Hello.

I don't receive email notifications from Upwork (for 2 or 3 months). Recently I already reported the same issue but I received answer that I do receive notifications and should check spam folder (and my support request ticket was closed). But there are no emails in spam folder at all. I receive notifications from Payoneer and many other services, but not from Upwork. In my profile settings there are many types of notifications configured to be sent.

Maybe it is related to an Upwork issue of sending emails to my email services provider (mail.yahoo.com)? 

That's all.

Thanks.

Vitaly

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Vitaly,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Vitaly,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello.

The issue was fixed, thanks.

Best regards.

Vitaly

johnpeluso
Community Member

I am not getting any email notifications from upwork or clients. I have check settings and my junk folders already.

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked all communications from Upwork to your email address and they've all been marked as read on our end. Can you take a closer look at your read messages and let me know if you're still having the same issue. I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I do not receive any emails when the client leaves me a message. I get the other upwork emails, but none from the client.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths