🐈
» Forums » Support » I have a trouble with Upwok Zendesk login
Page options
Community Member

I have a trouble with Upwok Zendesk login

Hi,

I received a ticket related to my account through Upwork, and I keep being prompted for the Zendesk username and password when I try to access the ticket link.

I found some similar forum and tried it on Chrome and Firefox. But I can't log in yet

If I cancel the authorization, the page will continue to load endlessly.

Thank you in advance for your help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found the solution. I think it can work well for everyone

Zendesk login issue (This is a solution)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Artem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You do not need to log in to Zendesk in order to access your support tickets.

Please make sure that you are logged in to your Upwork account before accessing your support tickets using this link. You may also go to your account and access them by clicking on the question mark icon on then on "My Requests."

759e32fa_0-1697618840311.png

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Thanks for your response.

I tried to solve it as you provided

But I am getting same issue

I found the solution. I think it can work well for everyone

Zendesk login issue (This is a solution)

Hi Artem,

Have you tried accessing from the "My Requests" section? Have you also tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Thanks for your efforts.

I solved this issue using the article above. And I was able to use Chrome browser.

Regards,

Artem

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths