🐈
» Forums » Support » I'm not able to apply for jobs on Upwork
Page options
146c03fe
Community Member

I'm not able to apply for jobs on Upwork

Hello!

before I was able to apply for jobs but now I can't apply for jobs anymore.
I have attached some Photos fo what I am facing.

Looking Forward For Your Reply 

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Amrish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you and shared more information about the limitations on your account. You can access your tickets on this page.

Feel free to follow up with our team directly on your support ticket if you have any questions and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Amrish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you and shared more information about the limitations on your account. You can access your tickets on this page.

Feel free to follow up with our team directly on your support ticket if you have any questions and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi! I'm having the same problem, but it seems that my financial account is suspended, and that might be the cause of my issue(?). But that's strange since I've paid my dues on my client account, I think this is an error. Can you please help me fix this?

Hi Felix,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths