🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: I'm unable to apply for jobs on Upwork
Page options
c8e11c87
Community Member

I'm unable to apply for jobs on Upwork

I tried applying for jobs but the "Apply Now" button is greyed out, There is this message about my account "We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now."  I have updated but the error persists. Kindly assist.

10 REPLIES 10
8ebbb3af
Community Member

Me to

Hi Classicgr,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you as well. I do not see any restrictions on your account that would prevent you from sending proposals. Could you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies? Let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
LuiggiR

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to apply to jobs. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cerinag_1
Community Member

Hi,

I've have also not been able to apply for jobs.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Cerina,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties applying for jobs. I see that you've raised a support ticket about your account concerns. Please allow our team 24-48 hours, and you will get an update on your ticket here once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e77698b0
Community Member

I am having the same problem

b16140b3
Community Member

I can't apply for any job, phone verification passed and after any action . Verification status passed

b142b49c
Community Member

i have the same problem also, i don't know why the apply button greyed out

86ae831c
Community Member

I am facing the same issue

Hi Mahak,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble applying for jobs. I checked and it looks like you will need to verify your account before you apply for new jobs. 

Cristine, I checked and I see that you have already verified your account. You should be able to apply for new jobs now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths