🐈
» Forums » Support » I see my portfolio differently from how I com...
Page options
a99720de
Community Member

I see my portfolio differently from how I completed it, "Skills" section

Hello, I see differences between how I completed my profile and how it is displayed in the "skills" section when I search for myself.

I don't know if I am in the same section (it seems that way to me) but I'm worried that what appears to the client because are the less relevant skills for me.

I understand that in the part that I complete of the portfolio it only says SKILLS and in the part that the client sees it says SKILLS & EXPERTISE and it precisely worries me more because it should appear even more complete and it is the opposite.🤔

Anyone can explain to me.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Vanina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and it seems like the first screenshot you showed is for your general profile whereas the second one is looking at your specialized profile specifically Logo Design. The clients would still see all the skills that you listed if they looked at your general profile.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Vanina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and it seems like the first screenshot you showed is for your general profile whereas the second one is looking at your specialized profile specifically Logo Design. The clients would still see all the skills that you listed if they looked at your general profile.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
a99720de
Community Member

Thank you Annie! It was exactly what you mention! 😃 now I was able to add to my specialized profile the other skills that I wanted to be displayed! thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths