🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: ID Verification
Page options
14ab4d9a
Community Member

ID Verification Issue

I'm trying to upload my driver's license as proof of ID, but keep receiving the message:

"Sorry, we’re having some trouble analyzing the image of your ID at this time. Please try again later."

I'm certain that my upload meets the correct requirements. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I sincerely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. I have escalated your concerns and one of our team members will reach out to each of you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your accounts. You can access your tickets on this page. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we process your request and address your concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
054edee7
Community Member

I am having trouble verifying my account. My passport isn't expired, and I've followed the instructions on the site. However, the system seems to have a problem verifying my passport for some reason. I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help regarding the matter.
Thanks in advance,
Justin

I am having trouble verifying my account. My passport isn't expired, and I've followed the instructions on the site. However, the system seems to have a problem verifying my passport for some reason. I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help regarding the matter.
Thanks in advance,
Justin

Hi Justine,

Please note that you will not be able to initiate the identity verification yourself and it cannot be requested. If the team finds the need for you to do it, you will receive an email detailing the instructions on how to complete your verification. You may want to check this help article for more information. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
054edee7
Community Member

Hey Arjay, thanks for the prompt reply. I noticed that the identity verification process was necessary when I was trying to submit my proposal for a job post. However, during the process of verifying my ID the system prompts me that it isn't capable of processing my document. I've used my passport to identify myself for government-related websites. So I'm not quite sure what the problem is. But in order to submit my proposal, I believe the system needs to verify my ID. Would it be possible to have a technician help me submit my proposal, please?화면 캡처 2022-05-31 135155.png

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Best regards,
Justin

dfd1f8f6
Community Member

I want to delete my account but have trouble deleting it (it ask me to call concierge team)

vishalpaul66
Community Member

Hi, 
It has been 4-5 days since my ID verification is going.  I don't know what is taking so long to verify my ID. Kindly make the process a little fast track.  

Hi Vishal,

I have checked your account and it looks like there's already a support ticket created with your concern. I highly suggest you communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance regarding your ID verification. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am having the same issue. Where do I file a complain regarding the slow process?

Hi Ahad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for our team to review your case. You will receive an update as soon as possible. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

I've submitted my ID for verification a while ago, but it is still showing the note "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day."

Would appreciate your urgent support with this process.

f3374a5b
Community Member

Hi UpWork Community, I am trying to upload Photo ID and it always says its having difficulty - try again later? What is the issue and how can I overcome this please. Jesse

c4af24e1
Community Member

I am having the exact same issue - I have followed all the guidelines as well and this message keeps popping up no matter what form of legal ID I upload. Thank you!

eb303d52
Community Member

Yeah, I'm in the same boat with y'all as well!

97d2ffcc
Community Member

Hello,

I've been trying to upload my drivers license ID multiple times, with high quality photos, but the site keeps saying "We had some trouble verifying your ID.. Sorry, we’re having some trouble analyzing the image of your ID at this time. Please try again later." 

97d2ffcc
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

I am having the same problem since yesterday.

I've been trying to upload my drivers license ID multiple times, with high quality photos, but the site keeps saying "We had some trouble verifying your ID.. Sorry, we’re having some trouble analyzing the image of your ID at this time. Please try again later." 

bf690fe6
Community Member

The ID Verification feature is not working. The error message I get is:

"Sorry, we’re having some trouble analyzing the image of your ID at this time.
Please try again later."

I have tried multiple different pictures of my ID and tried both desktop and mobile. How can I fix this issue?

I have tried to clear my cache and cookies, too

Last couple of Weeks seen a few related post in the community. I think it's a bug and the technical team will fix the issue soonest. Thnaks!

I am barred from submitting proposals until this is fixed, so i would like a timeline at the very least.

Hi Corey,

I can see that you've reached out to the team handling your case and a support ticket has been created. Please continue communicating with our team through that support ticket for updates and further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
bf690fe6
Community Member

I am experiencing the same exact problem. Has any workaround been found?

ArjayM

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I sincerely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. I have escalated your concerns and one of our team members will reach out to each of you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your accounts. You can access your tickets on this page. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we process your request and address your concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay - I am having the same issue. I put in a support case 4 days ago and have not had a responce. Is there any way you could escalate this? Thank you!

Hi Mitzie,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and you should be getting an update/response via email. You can also check here for further assistance. We would appreciate your patience and understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

I have also run across this issue is there a way for me to get assistsance with this? 

Hi Lanair,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3f86a512
Community Member

Hi. I have been trying to verify my identify via uploading my passport.  I have tried several times throughout today.  Please advise. 

Hi Dorien,

Last couple of Weeks seen a few related post in the community. I think it's a bug and the technical team will fix the issue soonest. Thanks!

- Raju

Hi Dorien,

I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9a24ec94
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I'm having the same issue. I've tried my drivers license and my passport both are the correct measurements and not expired but I continue to get the trouble verifying message. 

Hi Breonna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
e5943345
Community Member

I am also experiencing the same issues with verifying my ID. Please let me know what can be done to help. Thank you!

Hi Chanel,

I'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. You can check here or your email for updates. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am also experiencing this issue. I have already verified my ID but now it's prompting me to do so again but won't accept the ID I upload (the same one that has been previously approved). I cannot submit new proposals until then. Please assist. 

Hi Michelle,

I've shared your concern about completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
8db6a03c
Community Member

I am also experiencing the same issues with verifying my ID - please advise!

b32ccfb9
Community Member

I'm trying to verify my identity and I keep receiving the message: 'Sorry, we’re having some trouble analyzing the image of your ID at this time. Please try again later.' I'm certain that my upload meets the requirements. Could you please help with this issue? Thanks!

b01277bc
Community Member

I'm having the same issue as everyone here. I tried submitting a proposal and it asked me to verify my ID, so I uploaded my driver's license as proof of ID, but keep receiving the message:

"Sorry, we’re having some trouble analyzing the image of your ID at this time. Please try again later."

I even tried uploading my passport and the same issue occured. Thanks for your help!

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths