🐈
» Forums » Support » Interview Room cannot enter
Page options
bd221927
Community Member

Interview Room cannot enter

Hi! 

I am supposed to be interviewed by a client but I cannot enter the Interview room. Attached is a screenshot. Hoping for your help on this.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_4e35c2073976bca79b06a778820dd8af'

49 REPLIES 49
LuiggiR

Hi Jayson,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f_riamah
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I'm also facing a similar issue with this error message

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_311bfb8849c4c061d7ef720661b0ce7d'

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, I have same issue

d1563956
Community Member

Hello! I am facing the same issue. Could you maybe provite some support with this issue?

Hi Mihaela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experienced? If possible please could you please share the steps you took before receiving the error message or a screenshot of what you see on your end?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d1563956
Community Member

I entered the messages and I saw  that my conversation with the client has disappeared and instead I saw this window.

Hi Mihaela,

Thank you for clarifying. I checked the job post you were referring to and it seems that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS and action has been taken on the client account. That said, you will no longer have access to this interview room. 

Please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
890379df
Community Member

Hi Sir/maam,

I am facing same issue can you help me with this one. Thank you

890379df_0-1682737132176.png

Hi John Vincent,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Sir, I have the same issue please see the screenshot below and help me get this solve asap please.

Here's the error message:

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_fb8b75cc094dbd8941a2a3740b3e9710'

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi,

I have given the interview to a client and supposed to start working today but I can't enter in Interview Room now. Attached is a screenshot of a error. Help me get this solve asap please.

Hi

Did you try another browser or Incognito mode ?

Just tried still not showing up

Hi Hannad,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Annie,

Tried clearing cookies but issue still not resolved.

Here are the info that you ask for:
Browser: FireFox

Browser Version: 117.0.1 (64-bit)

Machine’s OS: HP 350 G1,  Core i7 4th Gen

Machine’s OS version: 64 Bit

Attached the Screengrab of the issue

Additional info: Clients payment method was verified so I don't think he's a scam or fraud

Please fix this asap as I have to start work with him today

Hi Hannad,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you Annie

Following! I am experiencing the same error, Can someone help me please? Interview Room error

Hello Jamby,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

- Pradeep

Upwork
marayshiela
Community Member

Hello,

I had the same issue as well.

Hi Shiela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

i had the same issue as well. kindly resolve this issue asap

Hi Iqra,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job post you were referring to and it seems that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS and action has been taken on the client account. That said, you will no longer have access to this interview room. 

Please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi I am facing the same issue Plz resolve it so that I can continue my work. Thanks alot

Hi Tahir,

I have checked your account and I can't seem to find an invitation to an interview. I can see submitted proposals on your Proposals Page but there are no active ones. Can you please tell me more information about your concern so that I can take a closer look?

~ Arjay
Upwork
18509e60
Community Member

Hi? Can i also seek for help? Same issue, i can't enter to my client's interview room. This is the error. 

18509e60_0-1674825226349.png

Hi Runa,

This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal.

~Andrea
Upwork
2dd54b21
Community Member

Hello I have the same issue aswell  here it is please help me serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_e14d25bee2973593b709373ed6bd9f7e'

Hi Lord Rynkar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience? If possible please could you please share the steps you took before receiving the error message you shared? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9dbcf800
Community Member

Hi! 

I am supposed to be interviewed by a client but I cannot enter the Interview room. Attached is a screenshot. Hoping for your help on this.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_4e35c2073976bca79b06a778820dd8af'

hello, I have an issue, its an error when I went to interview by a client:

'Room record not found by id: room_e38c22cd0024f1e0f107bbba3a7d8251'

Hi Syed,

It looks like, unfortunately, this job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal.

~Andrea
Upwork
cjiuan6064
Community Member

Hi

I have a similar error code. But I was just trying to view a message sent by the client. But the body appeared to be an interview room with an error and I can't view the message sent by the client and the client's tab on the left disappeared. Attached.

  

Hi CJ,

I have checked the job you're referring to and it looks like it has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal. This is the reason why you can no longer access the invitation on your Messages. You can still see this on your Active Proposal page but it will soon be archived.

~ Arjay
Upwork
alinsaganmaricel
Community Member

Hi!

I have a similar problem here. I have an interview with the client but I cannot able to enter the room. Please help me to solve this error in the code. serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_4dfb7693a68e815003cfa1ab97a70082'

Hi Maricel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
6e3596ab
Community Member

Hello,

same with me, I can not join the conversation that we already started. We are in the middle of an important conversation. I hope that we can solve this quickly.
Thank you in advance!

Hi Ivana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths