🐈
» Forums » Support » Invitation is in my account
Page options
sushmatec
Community Member

Invitation is in my account

My account is having one invitation since last 5 months and not able to close it. The error is in the invitation and need to remove it maual from Upwork.

Is it having impact on my account? My rating is down due to this?

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Manish,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
pateldishu55
Community Member

I have the same issue. can you please check it?

akindayin
Community Member

My recent disappointment may be the reason I quit Upwork. It's been 22 days since I could use my Upwork features fully and 18 days since I reported the issue. All I have gotten so far is, apologising anytime I remind them of my problem.
The issue I face is that I cannot accept offers or bid for jobs. When I reported this issue, I was informed it was a bug and would be fixed. Eighteen days since the report, I am still stuck watching so many offers expire. Within this period, I offered to do jobs for some of my clients. I offered that I'd be paid as soon as the issue was resolved and, through my desperation, fell victim to dubious clients. Yet, all I get after sending a reminder to support is apologises.
To be honest, I have lost faith in Upwork. With the rise in the number of scams, dubious clients, bugs, and all, I don't feel safe and can't see Upwork as a reliable source of income. Forgive me if I sound all negative, but when your second means of income is short, and you don't see help coming from anywhere, you begin to lose faith.
I hope this issue is resolved before I finally lose faith and move on to something else. It is scary that it could take several days to fix an issue that prevents your customer from transacting.

Is there nobody from support that can provide a solution to my problem? This issue is taking too long and frustrating   

Hi Akindayini,

We sincerely apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I can see that you've been communicating with our team regarding your concern. However, It looks like our Engineers are still working to resolve this matter but rest assured that they will update you immediately through this support ticket once this is resolved. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we address this issue. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
mark-christensen
Community Member

I can see a client's offer, but can't accept the offer. The accept offer button shows, but does nothing when pushed. I cleared cache and cookies.

I've got the same problem. (No solution as of yet, and no repsonse from UW.)

douglaswright
Community Member

I got an invitation to apply to a job. The buttons to Accept and Decline are missing.

(I tried contacting Customer support, but all I could find was a chatbot. Upwork doesn't have live customer support?)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths