🐈
» Forums » Support » Issue Receiving My Payment.
Page options
0c698183
Community Member

Issue Receiving My Payment.

I am really struggling trying to get a payment issue resolved, it is extremely frustrating that I am unable to speak to someone.

Please could someone at Upwork respond to this message and help me out?

Many thanks.

Amanda. 

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanda, 

Are you referring to the earnings on your open hourly contract? Your earnings on Upwork are processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Payments released for fixed-price contracts go through a 5-day security period and will be available to you once the security period is over. 

For hourly contracts, all the hours logged are automatically invoiced to your client, and funds become available following the Weekly Billing Cycle. Kindly check the schedule below:

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

You may read through each tab to know when you should expect the payment to be available on your account. If you check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), you will see where in the billing cycle the payment is. If the payment is in the Pending tab, this means it's already in the security period.

You might want to review the information shared in this help article for more information.

~ Avery
Upwork
0c698183
Community Member

I've sorted it out now, many thanks.

Hi Amanda,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved now. Feel free to message us if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths