🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Issue in my Bonus payment
Page options
c18604e2
Community Member

Issue in my Bonus payment

Hello Upwork, MY client **Edited for Community Guidelines** send 450$ payment in bonus. But this payment in pending and I can't see any available date on my bonus payment. I want to know when Upwork will send payment in my available. I also attached screenshot with this Message. Please inform me as soon as possible. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that one of our team members has already reached out to you via a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep

I want to inform you I have not received any Upwork help and When I'm still trying to create ticket on this issue so, Upwork not allow me to create ticket.

Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

Apologies for the confusion. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
c18604e2
Community Member

I want refund bonus payment to client **Edited for Community Guidelines**. when I send refund to my client so, I see refund in my available in red color. so, Please refund this bonus payment to my client.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths