🐈
» Forums » Support » Issue : unable to with buy membership freela...
Page options
tojammelflex
Community Member

Issue : unable to with buy membership freelancer plus

I have enough funds in  primary Account ( billing method) but i can't  buy membership freelancer plus . 

Error message: "Sorry, we couldn't charge the billing method you selected. Please try a different one. If you still need help, contact customer support."

now what should i do. 

6 REPLIES 6
125a5f49
Community Member

if you have balance in your UpWork account idealy it should work. If not try changing the browser like if you are using firefox switch to chrome. It worked for me when I was trying to add my bank account on UpWork, it gave me the same error on firefox but worked on chrome.

Thank you for suggestion. but its didn't work. I am try on firefox, chorme and microsoftt edge.

PradeepH

Hi Tojammelm

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that the transaction attempted with your card was declined. Could you please contact your card issuing bank to check the permissions to complete an international transactions? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I am already contact my Bank and they says your card is ready to use international transaction.  

I am already contact my Bank and they says your card is ready to use international transaction.  I have observed that this is actually upwork problem. without go OTP page (Purchase Authentication verification) they show this massge "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support."

Hi Tojammel,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths