🐈
» Forums » Support » Issues with a mobile Upwork App
Page options
7e12e4a0
Community Member

Issues with a mobile Upwork App

Dear All,

Unfortunately the job details page is not uploaded.

If I go through the proposals and then click on full job posting it's ok, I can receive access.

However, when browsing through the list of the available jobs and clicking to the interesting for me one - the respective page can not be uploaded and just stays blank - only empty page with the title - Job Details.

My phone is IPhone 11 Pro Max. The latest version of the App. The reboot of the device did not help. 

Of course I can use upwork website on my laptop, but sometimes it's more comfortable for me to search for new jobs via my mobile phone.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Alex

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Alex,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Alex,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
liu-vincent
Community Member

Is this issue solved? I have same problem for quite long time and had to use browser instead of app

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue using Upwork Mobile App. Could you please confirm the device name and OS on your phone? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
033a4608
Community Member

Hi,

Good day. My partner's phone having same problem. How will this be solve? She's trying to reboot but didn't help. Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You may share this help article with your partner and encourage them to try the troubleshooting steps provided. If the issue persists please ask them to contact us directly and we will be glad to assist them.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths