🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Job Post Generator (Beta)
Page options
ShannonL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Job Post Generator (Beta)

Starting in late April, some clients can use a job post generator when posting a job.

Check out the product update for Job Post Generator (Beta) and let us know your thoughts about this update in the comments below.

82 REPLIES 82
xrmsquared
Community Member

Aside from the well-made points above about aiding deception for scammers, most of these "may have been assisted by AI" job posts that I saw looked like regular job ads.

As freelancing is not full-time, exclusive employment, then why would I apply to any of these jobs, and give the client the misleading impression that I simply can't wait for my time and deliverables to be managed by them up their reporting line?

There's no way that I'd apply for such a thing.

There's a vast difference between the description of a need by a business owner for an experienced, independent, self-starter freelancer to solve, and a job post by a middle manager or HR representative outlining the skills, certifications, personal qualities & university degrees one needs to be able to succeed in the 'role'.

Vastly different things, and I saw a lot of the latter coming through with these jobs tagged as generated by AI.

Fundamentally flawed and incompatible with the platform, in my view.

Community Member

im intrested

4908d30a
Community Member

Love the ai job poster. Challenge I'm having is finding it after using it once.Where/how do I access the ai job poster? It popped up when I posted first but then it's not visible now

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths