🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Job success score
Page options
57118a39
Community Member

Job success score

I have a question about JSS. We started a project with a client, but after I completed the work, he wrote that it was not what he wanted and that I was the wrong person for the task, although there was very little work and we discussed every detail. The project was for $10, so I suggested to the client that I just close the contract without payment and say goodbye. That's what we did. Will this affect my jss?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Natalia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While not earning on a contract would disable public feedback for them, please note that clients can still leave private feedback. That is why we highly suggest that you communicate well with the client and end the contract on a good note.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Natalia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While not earning on a contract would disable public feedback for them, please note that clients can still leave private feedback. That is why we highly suggest that you communicate well with the client and end the contract on a good note.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

I am Sara Kamal El dine, a graphic designer freelancer that I have joined the platform since December 2022.
I used to have a job success score with 87%, which is great as as a beginner, but recently, I did a car accident and I informed that to 2 clients, I told them that something urgent and out of control will affect the work submitting deadline, and they refused and ended the contract immediately.  Unfortunately, this actions decreased my job success score to 78%, which surely made me not able to get any new job, and this is unfair because i am a hard worker and I explained my situtation while closing the projects in the private feedback.. kindly give my profile another look, and check my last clients s great reviews and feedbacks. 
I really appreciate to hear a good news from your side.

Thanks a lot
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths