🐈
» Forums » Support » Some of your services are temporarily on hold
Page options
Muhammad A Community Member

Know Your Customer

Hi all, I recently created an agency account. I haven't added anybody, but as soon as I created it, I am being shown this notification.
'''
We are completing a Know Your Customer review of your account. This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours. If the hold on your account is not removed within 48 hours, please contact Upwork Customer Support.

'''

So, kindly help me with this.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Khurram, 

I want to confirm that we have several verification processes. This helps us confirm that a user's identity is legitimate and they are who they say they are, which keeps the marketplace safe from fraudulent users. 

On Upwork, users may be asked to verify their identities from time to time. In this case, the team is reviewing your account as part of our Know Your Customer (KYC) Identity Information process. Although it may seem that the methods are the same, they are for different purposes. 

If it has been more than 48-hours and your account is still being reviewed, you can come back here or contact the Customer Support Team directly to be assisted further. 
How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Avery

View solution in original post

742 REPLIES 742
Lucky S Community Member

Hi your Halp acsept just 3 day and your problem solved 

Please reply 

Thank you 

Lucky 

Mujeeb Ur R Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold
We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE

This problem I faced I verifired my Upwork account but this problem until faced whaen I attach Payment mehtod. Pleae solve my this problem.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Mujeeb,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Muhammad S Community Member

Hello.

I am getting the error of "Some of your services are temporarily on hold: We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE "

I went for the verification, uploaded my CNIC and got the response of "You will get the reponse in 48 hours". It's been more then 48 hours right now but i haven't recived any of the emails or notifications. And the error is still showing on my dashboard. Can someone help how to get through this? 

Thanks!

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the verification process. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Muhammad Ashfaq M Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team,

3 days ago I received an email to verify my ID. I completed my ID verification process by providing my ID card as asked. After providing the information I was asked to wait for 24 to 48 hours until you guys review my documents. In the message, it said to contact the support team if the reviewing process takes longer than 48 hours. It's been 2 days now and the reviewing process is still not complete. 

Kindly guide me through this issue and resolve it as I'm unable to continue.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Muhammad Ashfaq,

We've checked with our verification team, and they will assist you further with your verification. We thank you for your patience as the team completes their review. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Muhammad Ashfaq M Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Do I need to get in touch with your  verification team ? Or will they complete my review soon enough ?

- Muhammad Ashfaq

Sabih F Community Member

Hi, 

My freelancer/client account has been restricted because of the "Know Your Customer". It's been more than 4 days, longer than 48 hours and it still hasn't been resolved. I did contact Upwork support and after a single contact (more than 48 hours ago) I still haven't heard back from the support. 

Anyway to resolve this quickly as I can't withdraw funds or start new contracts 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Sabih,

I'm sorry to hear about the action taken on your account and the delay caused by our team in responding to your inquiry. I will be happy to check this for you. 

I checked the support ticket you mentioned and it appears that it is already in the queue with the relevant team. Our dedicated support teams are currently handling a higher volume of contacts than usual. However, I want to assure you that your concerns and questions will be addressed as a top priority. Thank you for your understanding and patience regarding this matter. We deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

- Pradeep

Ali H Community Member

My id is verified and upwork send mail that your id is verified. But error pop up to again verify id. But all point of verification is completed and green check mark. community generated support ticket. its upto 4 days and no agent is reaching out to me. Please fix it as soon as possible. Am a new freelancer on upwork platform. Thanks

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ali,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

- Pradeep 

Ali H Community Member

Its upto a week to generate support ticket no upwork team member is conected with me. I again verify my id but My issue is still in pending. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible. Thanks

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ali,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received an update on your support request. Please allow me to check this issue for you.

Upon reviewing the support ticket you mentioned, I have confirmed that it is currently in queue with the appropriate team. Our dedicated support teams are currently handling a higher volume of contacts than usual. However, I have followed up with the relevant team to expedite a review of your account and one of our team members will respond to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience regarding this matter. We deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

- Pradeep

Syed Mohammad H Community Member

Hi Team,

I am getting this error 

Some of your services are temporarily on hold

I have tried to do the verification but when i submit the ID it accepts the front and on the back it throws an error that it is invalid,
I am using ID card and it has picture only on the  front and on the back it does not have that. 
Can you please help in the resolution?

Youssef B Community Member

Hi Syed Mohammad,
You can click on Get started link and follow instructions to verify your ID.

Syed Mohammad H Community Member

thanks for the reply but if you read the issue properly then you woud understand that once the get started is clicked and backside of theID card is entered then it gives the error that backside is invalid. 
can you please help in this regard?

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Syed,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~Andrea
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths