🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Locked Private Profile
Page options
abrarul_haq47
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi there, My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public. thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Abrar,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

818 REPLIES 818

Hi Benedict,

I've reset your profile back to public as requested. A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, please set my profile back to the public as it was set to private for some time now and my possible employer couldn't view my profile. 

I tried to send a request ticket but I only received an error that says:

"Our apologies. Something went wrong.

Your ticket was not submitted."

Hi Kim,

I've reset your profile visibility back to public as requested. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

My Profile is Private please make it Public 
Thanks

Hi Team,

My account was locked to private. Please set it back to public. Thanks in advance.

Ale

Hi Alejandra,

Your profile visibility has been reset to public. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

my profile has been set to private,  please kindly make it public. 

Hi Faizan,

Your profile visibility has been set to public. To manage your profile visibility in the future, you may follow the steps in this article, or click the "Reset My Profile Visibility" on this page

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi there, My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public. thanks in advance.

Hi Umar,

I have set your profile back to public as requested. A gentle reminder, please refrain from creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi,

My profile availability badge is off and when I try to on it, it shows that you can't turn on this badge because your profile is set to private. Can you help me in solving this issue.

My profile has been private. Please kindly make  it  public.

my profile has been set to private,  please kindly make it public. 

Hi Ali,

I checked and can confirm that your request to reset your profile visibility back to public has been completed. A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Good day

Please could you reset my profile to public? 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0198cfc72ed2553ee3

Many Thanks

Dani

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile has been reset and the visibility is changed to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public. thanks

Hi Sumaya,

I've reset your profile visibility back to public as requested.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Can i get help with this too? mine is fully locked out

Hi Melisa,

Your profile visibility has been set to public. To manage your profile visibility in the future, you may follow the steps in this article, or click the "Reset My Profile Visibility" on this page

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi my profile was set to private please make it public cause I have 2 invitation and some proposals thanks

Hi Shara,

I took the liberty of resetting your profile to public as requested. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

My profile is private, please make it public.

Thank you! 

Hi Nahid,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform that your profile visibility is already changed to Public.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,
My profile has been private also, please make it public.

Thanks. 

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile visibility has been set to public.

~ AJ
Upwork

hi @pardeep,

can you help setting my profile to public

Hi Umair,

It looks like your profile visibility is already set to public. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance,.

~ AJ
Upwork

My profile is private too please make it public

Hi Sunny,

Your profile visibility has been set back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork

thanks Adrea

f6d18571
Community Member

so why my profile has been set as public please help me

hello there kindly set my account to public it has been set to private .

Hi Mehtab,

I am pleased to inform you that your account is already set to Public.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Nikola S,
My account was kept Locked private because of not earning but now i have win my first project ,
so,please help me in making it public.
Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? 

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f6d18571
Community Member

sir please set my account as a public account please

1430c575
Community Member

Hello there,

My profile is private, kindly update as public. so that i am able to work on my profile.

Thanks.

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile visibility is set back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork
fbf9ea72
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 
My profile has been set to private for not having earnings this past months. However, I am continually sending proposals and would like to request to set it to Public. Appreciate it, thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths