🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Locked Private Profile
Page options
abrarul_haq47
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi there, My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public. thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Abrar,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

818 REPLIES 818

My profile is also set to private. Can you pleast set it to public since i am again working on upwork. 

Hi Sarmad,

I have reset your profile visibility back to public as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4483f3f7
Community Member

Hi Andrea, My account was kept private. please help me in making it public. thanks

You can do it in the settings as well.

aliza_z
Community Member

Hello

My name Is Aliza Zaman..After Long Time my Profile is seem to be Privet locked..

I want regular now and also Want my profile  public now with visibility. 

Will you fox this issue asap

Regards 

Hi Aliza,

I checked and your profile visibility is already set to Public.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello there,
My profile is private.please publish it so i start work on it.

thank you,

Hi Hassan,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public status as requested.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

My profile is also private, can you please make it public. Thanks in advance 🙂

William

Hi William,

Thank you for reaching out. Your profile has been reset and the visibility is changed to Public now.

~ AJ
Upwork
8d50a456
Community Member

Hello Nikola S,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out and kindly request your assistance in making my Upwork profile public. Currently, my profile is set to private, and I would like to make it public so that potential clients can view my skills and experience.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could assist me in making this change

Thank you for your time and help in this matter.

Hi Farooq,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile has been reset and the visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f07ee1ee
Community Member

Hello Nikola s

I recently noticed that my Upwork profile has been set to private, and I would like to request that it be made public again. Would it be possible for you to assist me with this? Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi Afsar,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile has been reset and the profile visibility has been set to Public.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello there, 
My profile is private could you please make it public so I start to work on it?
Thanks

Hi Sehrish,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile is reset and the visibility is set to Public. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

My profile has been set to private. Please kindly make it public.

Hi Toriqul,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is already set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your feedback.

xaahanif
Community Member

Hi, My profile was locked in private. Kindly change my profile visibility to the public. Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I can confirm that your profile visibility has been set back to public as requested.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ec4ab1e1
Community Member

Hello

I want to change my profile setting private to public.

But Public option is disabled.

I tried doing it through Upwork support system a few times but it's been more than 12 hours now my profile is still private. 

Please set it to public. 

Thanks. 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like your profile visibility is already set to public. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks, it was set to private at that time now it's Public. 

Thanks Again

My Upwork profile is private, I can not put it on Public. How can I reset the settings from private to public?

Hi Hadia,

I've reset your profile visibility and it should now be public. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8d50a456
Community Member

Hi , Nikola S

I would like to request you my Upwork profile has been private please make it public. thank you

Hi Farooq and Noreen,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profiles have been reset and the visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep H, 

Hope you're having a great day.

I would like to request for my Upwork profile to be set in Public again.

Many thanks, 
Franco

Hi Franco,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Nikola
Upwork
61e3bba8
Community Member

HI nikola s my upwork profile has been set private please make it pulic thanks

6059d321
Community Member

Hello, Nikola Please make my Upwork profile public as it is currently set to private.Thanks!

Hi Nikola,

Can you please set my profile to public, since I have two ongoing contracts and am paid weekly buy both of them?

Thanks,

Milica

Hi Milica,

I've checked and can confirm that your profile is set to public. I can also see the hourly contracts you're referring to and yes, your clients are automatically invoiced and billed for the hours you log according to the weekly billing cycle.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6336d434
Community Member

Hey i also have a same problem plz help me to set my account public

Hi Sonia,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profiles have been reset and the visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
127106f7
Community Member

Hi there, My upwork account has been private please help me in makeing it public.

Hi Sehrish,

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
aidulfm
Community Member

hi Upwork, my account is private now even though I submitted a proposal. can you make it public?

aidulfm_0-1684653527902.png

003c6c23
Community Member

Hi there, My account was kept private because of not earned until now. please help me in making it public. thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths