🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Locked Private Profile
Page options
Abrar U Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi there, My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public. thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Abrar,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

818 REPLIES 818
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Fahad,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. 

~ Luiggi
Sameena P Community Member

Hello there,
my account is private, could you please make it public.

Maham N Community Member

Hi  My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public. 

and when i chnaged my profile to reset it but show this massage shown on screen 

09bb6e4a_0-1689184096855.png

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Maham,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Reymon O Community Member

monocampo_0-1689985867080.png

Please make my profile public. Thank you.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Raymon,

I have reset your profile to public. You can now try and turn your availability badge on.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Farooq L Community Member

Hello Nikola S,

my profile has been set private please make it public thank you!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Farooq,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Virginie B Community Member

Hi, I did a request to have my profile changed from private to public almost 6 hours ago and still nothing. I have a new client that I am trying to create a contract since yesterday. He is my first client on Upwork so it would be nice if I don't lose him. 🙂  

Please change my profile to public.

Thanks,

V

Virginie B Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Not sure where my first request went LOL but can you please change my profile from Private to public so I can start a contract with my first client?  Thank you very much! 🙂

Hi Virginie,

Arjay here stepping in for Nikola. I took a closer look at your profile and can confirm that it's set back to public as requested.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Fahad K Community Member

Hi Upwork team, my profile visibility has also been changed to private so kindly make it public.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Fahad,

Your profile visibility has been reset. 

~ Luiggi
Collins A Community Member

Hello 

My profile is locked in private. Please help me change it to Public

Thanks.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Collins,

Your profile visibility has been updated.

~ Luiggi
Sarina G Community Member

HELLO THERE,

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PRIVATE SINCE LAST WEEK KINDLY BACK IT TO PUBLIC 🙏

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Sarina,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Mazhar S Community Member

Hi

Nikola S

Hope you are doing well.

Please make my profile and change the status  of my profile from private to public

It's a  humble request from you.

Thank You.!

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Mazhar,

Your profile visibility has been set to public.

~ AJ
Upwork
Afshan M Community Member

Hi Nikola

My Upwork account got suspended, idk the reason, yes last time, my balance got in negative, due to some card issue but i paid the full amount to upwork, this profile is almost 2-3 years old, i submit appeal and try to contact customer support too and its been more than 72 hours my profile is suspend, i can not buy further connect, Can you please help me out

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Afshan,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Mateo P Community Member

Hello, I have bid on a lot of projects without earning, I have gone back and forth to Upwork without any luck getting customers, my profile visibility is private, and I cannot change it to public from the menu. Is there anyone who can help me with this? 

Thank you.

Hi Mateo,

I took the liberty of resetting your profile visibility back to public status. To manage your profile visibility in the future, you may follow the steps in this article, or click the "Reset My Profile Visibility" on this page

~ Arjay
Upwork
Mateo P Community Member

Thank you!!!!

Ashish Kumar S Community Member

Hi

I am now get my first job but my profile gone is private can anyone help me to make public this

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths