🐈
» Forums » Support » Locked Private Profile
Page options
abrarul_haq47
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi there, My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public. thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Abrar,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

818 REPLIES 818
f3dc2844
Community Member

I was inactive on Upwork for a long time now my account is showing private. Can you please help me to set it back to visible?
Thank you.

Hi Nelum,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
NikolaS

Hi Abrar,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork
8d50a456
Community Member

my profile has been private please make  it  public 

Hi Farooq,

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

my profile has been set to private,  please kindly make it public. 

Hello Sunday,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4483f3f7
Community Member

Thank you very much for your quick response.

c9aff906
Community Member

Hi,

My profile availability badge is off and when I try to on it, it shows that you can't turn on this badge because your profile is set to private. Can you help me in solving this issue.

Hi Uzair,

I checked and it looks like your profile visibility is already set to public. You should be able to turn on your Availability Badge now.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi! Annie, i have been away from upwork for quite a while and I am ready to start earning from the platform now. Please could you set my profile to public? I realize it is on private.

Hi Okorie,

Your profile visibility has been set back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork
edfbbd6f
Community Member

Thank you so much.

Can you please make my profile public ?

Hi Dimuth,

Thank you for your message. Your profile has been reset and the visibility has been set to Public. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

My profile availability badge is off and when I try to on it, it shows that you can't turn on this badge because your profile is set to private. Can you help me in solving this issue?

Hi Dimuth,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like your profile visibility is already set to public. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
8a8af822
Community Member

Dear Upwork Community,

My Upwork account has been changed to private due to unintentionally submitting a proposal that did not meet the platform's terms and conditions. I take full responsibility for the oversight and will be more cautious in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Shah Azam

Hi Shah,

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Avilabilty badge increase to get high chances to get work on upwork so turned it on

my profile has been set to private, please kindly make it public. 

Hi Nur,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4483f3f7
Community Member

Thanks for your immediate response. It is public now.

969244f6
Community Member

Regards,

Hi Zain, 

~Andrea
Upwork
45ca2e95
Community Member

Please my own profile is set to private also, please kindly make it public

Hi Ogunwale,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile has been reset and the profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Luiggi,

Please change my profile visibility from "Locked Private" to "Public". I requested this change two days ago but it hasn't been updated yet. Thank you.

Best regards,

Ahmad

Hi Ahmad,

Your profile visibility has been reset to public. You may log in to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
750efdf7
Community Member

My account is currently set to private mode. please kindly make it public

Thanks

Hi Nuzhat,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Kindly change profile status to public

Hi Umair,

Your profile visibility has been set to back Public Status as requested.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Alexandro,

Your profile visibility has been set to back Public Status as requested. A gentle reminder, for future reference, please avoid creating several tickets for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

my profile has been set to private,  please make it public.

Thank you,

Alyssa

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you for reaching out. I just checked and it looks like your profile visibility is already set to public. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello please my profile has been changed to private too. Help me please

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths