🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Locked private Profile
Page options
abubakar1024
Community Member

Locked private Profile

Hi, Can you please set my profile to public? I have recently secured 2 contracts but my profile is still private.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Hafiz,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update: This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

754 REPLIES 754

Hi Pardeep!

My account is also setted on private too. Can you please make it on public status and refresh my profile in your system?

Regards,

Muhammad Jahangir

Hi! My profile is set on private. Can you please help me out to set on Public?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've set your profile visibility to public. You may change this at any time by following the steps shown in this article.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Pradeep H!

I was inactive on Upwork for a long time now my account is showing private. Can you please help me to set it back to the visible public?

Hi Rozeena,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile is reset and the visibility is set to Public now.    

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I was inactive on Upwork for a long time now my account is showing private. Can you please help me to set it back to visible?

Thanks in advance

Hi Nikola,

I was inactive on Upwork for a long time now my account is showing private. Can you please help me to set it back to visible?

Thanks in advance

Hi

Thanks in advance

Hi Eyelade,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. If you’re a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, we’ll change your freelance profile from public to private. Don't worry! I am pleased to inform you that your Upwork profile has been reset back to public now. For future reference,  you may change this at any time by following the steps shown in this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello,

My Account is Private kindly update my account.

Thank you!

Hi Nusrat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has now been set to public.

~ AJ
Upwork

Sir, My pofile is set to private, I requested several time but still its private, Can you please make my profile to public?

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has now been set to public.

~ AJ
Upwork

I requested several time to change my profile visibilty to public.

I submitted proposal as as well. But still my profile is private.

Please help.

Hello there,
my account is private could you please, public it again. So i start work on it.

Thank you.

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Dear,
My Profile Visibility set as private but I got my earning. So, how can I set my Profile as Public ?

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Oh Dear, Thank You

Hello. My account is private. Please help me to make it public. 

Hi Musanna,

Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello there,
Could you please public my account?

Thank you!

Hi Sehrish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've successfully changed your profile visibility to public. To manage your profile visibility in the future, you may follow the steps in this article, or click the "Reset My Profile Visibility" on this page.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello there,

My account is private, could you please public my account. so I continue work.
thank you.

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

hello my account is private please  get it back to public

Hi Tahira,

Your profile visibility is now updated as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My account is private please  get it back to public

Hi Abdul,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, my account is private please reset it to public. Iam working on a project so i want it as soon as possible

Thanks

Hi Zohaib,

Your profile visibility is now updated as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi  Upwork, 

My profile become private. I tried and submitted the request for profile visibility. But my profile is still private. Can you please reset it?

Hi Kiran,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Going forward, if your profile is set to private again, you can use the options listed in this help article to set it back to public.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Upwork,

Can you please help me get my profile visibility set back to public again. Thank you

Hi Mia,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please, note that if you've set a preferred visibility setting, you can change it by going to Settings > Profile Settings and clicking on the "Visibility" dropdown.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

My account was also set to private. I applied to reset my profile visibility but its been more than 72 hours but not response. Kindly look into this matter. Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more on how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Bojan
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi Hafiz,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update: This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork
fd76eacf
Community Member

Can you do the same for mine?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moe,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Going forward, if your profile is set to private again, you can use the options listed in this help article to set it back to public.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths