🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Locked private Profile
Page options
abubakar1024
Community Member

Locked private Profile

Hi, Can you please set my profile to public? I have recently secured 2 contracts but my profile is still private.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Hafiz,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update: This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

754 REPLIES 754

Hi, Can you please set my profile to public? 

Hi Dilawar,

Your profile has been set back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork
27ab2161
Community Member

Hi, Can you please set my profile to public

Hi Sajid,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile is reset and the visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
8d50a456
Community Member

hi Andrea,

please set my profile to public, my account is been set to a private account.

Thanks in advance

Hi Goran V:

my Upwork account has been set private can make it public so i can work easily. 

Thanks  

Hi Farooq,

Your profile visibility has been set back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork
8d50a456
Community Member

Hey Andrea,

Can you please also, set back my profile to public as well,

-Muhammad

8fc4ef95
Community Member

Hello Andrea G,

My Profile is set to private can you help me to make my profile back to  public.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Anwar,

I can confirm your profile is currently set to public.

~Andrea
Upwork
8fc4ef95
Community Member

Hello Andrea G,

Please confirm it again because it's still on private mode...

please check it again.

Thanks

Hello Annie Jane,

Can you please set my profile back to public? 

I shall very thankful to you.

Thanks!

Hi Anwar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility is now set to public. To manage your profile visibility in the future, you may follow the steps in this article, or click the "Reset My Profile Visibility" on this page.

~ AJ
Upwork
8fc4ef95
Community Member

Thanks, Andrea G for helping.

Please set my profile to public .. I've started to add my certificates ..

Hi Ahmed, 

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than two years while profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days. You can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan to avoid this. Or you can also contact us here, and our team will be happy to assist you.

You can check out more info about this
here.

~ Avery
Upwork
6d47e3aa
Community Member

Hi, my account has been private.any one help me

Hi Atiqa,

Thank you for your messages. I am pleased to inform you that your profile is reset and the visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep!

my Upwork account has been set private, can make it public so i can work easily. 

Thanks 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility is now set to public. To manage your profile visibility in the future, you may follow the steps in this article, or click the "Reset My Profile Visibility" on this page.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, Can you please set my profile to the public?
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Hi Sunil,

Your profile visibility has been reset. You can check out this help article to learn why it can be switched to private.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Bojan. I also need help in making my profile public again. I understand that I have not been active for the past weeks. But I want to start again this time. Thank you very much

Best Regards, 

Dario

Hi Dario,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile is reset and the visibility is set to Public. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I am an active freelancer and continuously am bidding on Upwork but due to some reasons, my profile is locked private. Can you please me solve this?

Thank you!

Hi Daniyal,

You got it! Your profile has been set back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork
25eee1da
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I am an active freelancer and continuously am bidding on Upwork but due to some reasons, my profile is locked private. Can you please me solve this?

Thank you!

Hi Azam,

Your profile visibility has been set back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I want help in updating my profile visibility to public. Please assist me in this as I cannot share my profile link to clients on social media and linkedIn.

thank you in advance!

Hi Sidrah,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks Nikola

8fc4ef95
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I want help in updating my profile visibility to the public. Please assist me in this as I cannot share my profile link to clients on social media and LinkedIn.

thank you in advance!

Hi Anwar,

I would be happy to help. Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
8fc4ef95
Community Member

Thanks, Dear Nikola for helping.

8fc4ef95
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I want help in updating my profile visibility to the public. Please assist me in this as I cannot share my profile link to clients on social media and LinkedIn.

thank you in advance!

Hi Anwar,

Your profile visibility is now set to public.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks, Annie Jane for helping me...

Hi,

It's been 3 days since Upwork emailed me to reset my profile back to public. I am actively working and earning. Can you help pls?

Hi Cherry,

I can confirm your profile visibility is currently set to public.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths