🐈
» Forums » Support » Lost fund
Page options
markgrande
Community Member

Lost fund

Hello Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding my lost earnings on Upwork, with reference ID 592906719. Despite completing a project successfully, the funds seem to be missing from my account. Could you please investigate this matter and provide guidance on how to recover my lost earnings? Your prompt attention to this issue is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Mark,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and noticed that this is related to the service fees charged for the milestone on job, 'VA - Content Editor, Proof Read: Milestone 1 - VA - Content Editor, Proof Read' approved on Jun 24th, 2023.

If you are referring to the milestone payment for the same job, I see that the earning was used to purchase Connects on Sept 15, 2023. You can refer to the Transaction History page for more information. Feel free to message us if you have further questions.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Mark,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and noticed that this is related to the service fees charged for the milestone on job, 'VA - Content Editor, Proof Read: Milestone 1 - VA - Content Editor, Proof Read' approved on Jun 24th, 2023.

If you are referring to the milestone payment for the same job, I see that the earning was used to purchase Connects on Sept 15, 2023. You can refer to the Transaction History page for more information. Feel free to message us if you have further questions.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I really appreciate your help. I remember now. Thank you very much!

Mark

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths