🐈
» Forums » Support » Make my client account a freelance agency as ...
Page options
4d062181
Community Member

Make my client account a freelance agency as well as a client? Link in support article broken,

How do I make my client account a freelance agency? My account has only ever been a client account, never before a freelance account. I cannot seem to create a freelance account. We have followed all of the tutorials available, and it seems like there’s something wrong with  our account that will not allow us to make it a freelancer/agency. This article in particular, https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067558-Be-a-Client-and-a-Freelancer, says go to Settings>"My Info" but when I click that "My Info" link, I get a error 404 not found page. 

I also tried creating an additional client account under my same login to see if that would make any additional settings appear, though that did not help.

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Nolie,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths