🐈
» Forums » Support » Milestone Fixed Price is Changed and Paid
Page options
a85dc82a
Community Member

Milestone Fixed Price is Changed and Paid

Good day everyone! 

I have some trouble understanding this, please help me. 

Why does fixed milestones price is the only thing that shows in my reports? Not the agreed amount of my client paid. She paid me according to our agreed amount but the only that shows in my report is the previous or original amount.

For example: 

The fixed price for the 1st milestone is: $6 and I requested to my client that it should be $10

So she paid $10 but the only thing that is showing in my report is the fixed price which is $6. When will I get the other $4?

What will I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Princess,

I checked and can confirm that $10 were released for the milestone in question. The original amount funded into escrow was $6, though since you requested a change for it to be $10, the additional $4 were released in a separate transaction. You should be able to see both transactions pending when you go to Reports > Transaction History.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Princess,

Thank you for your message. I checked the milestone payment you are referring to and noticed that the client has recently approved the milestone payment for $6 only as seen on the Report page.

The original agreed amount on the Fixed Price contract can be divided in to small milestone payments as per your agreement with the client. This milestone payment will be funded and paid by the client after they review your submitted work on the contract. That said, you will always see the approved milestone payments by the client on the Report page. Check out this help page for more information on Milestones for Fixed Price Jobs.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, thank you for your response.

But I can see that she paid $10 and the problem is, the only thing I can view in my report is the payment for $6. And the other $4 is on the Miscellaneous.

Here is the proof. 

a85dc82a_0-1663514410982.png

and the report is like this:

a85dc82a_1-1663514448514.png

a85dc82a_2-1663514465962.png

My question is: 

-If that is the $4 that I was looking for, would i be able to claim those? 

Hi Princess,

I checked and can confirm that $10 were released for the milestone in question. The original amount funded into escrow was $6, though since you requested a change for it to be $10, the additional $4 were released in a separate transaction. You should be able to see both transactions pending when you go to Reports > Transaction History.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a85dc82a
Community Member

Hello.

Okay. Thank you for your response! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths