🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Milestone Funds Pending
Page options
may3d
Community Member

Milestone Funds Pending

Hello all

I mistakenly uploaded files for a milestone submission not realising that the payment was still pending. Is there any way for me to delete the uploaded files? I can't see any way of doing it through the contract "Recent Files" section. I don't believe the client has downloaded anything yet and suspect they may simply refuse payment.

Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your message. There is no option to delete the submitted files on the contract. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your message. There is no option to delete the submitted files on the contract. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths