🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Missing Pending Payment
Page options
rashidbehram95
Community Member

Missing Pending Payment

Hello Upwork Team, 

Since the motnnth of january started my payments are having difficulty while withdrawing from upwork. Before jannuary everything was going smoothly. Now when I tried to withdrawn my payment my upwork account is showing $0.00 while I've not withdrawn a single $.

Dear Upwork team, you guys are very professional and always helpful to the users of your platform. I've a request to you guys that kindly look into my issue regarding my missing payment. As I'm unable to withdrawn any money since the January.

I've also attached some attachment regarding my excel statment summary for you to better understand my problem.

Regards,

Rashid Behram.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rashid,

I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience on your end. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

Additionally, you may try to access your ticket directly here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
rashidbehram95
Community Member

Dear Upwork team, Kindly review my case please my query is still not resolved, you guys are very professional and always helpful to the users of your platform. I've a request to you guys that kindly look into my issue regarding my missing payment. As I'm unable to withdrawn any money since the January.

I've also attached some attachment regarding my excel statment summary for you to better understand my problem.

Regards,

Rashid Behram.

Hi Rashid,

Could you please confirm the Contract ID of the payment you're referring to so we could check?

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes sure,
1. Contract ID: 32327158
2. Contract ID: 32317839
3. Contract ID: 32304715 

Could you check it out and resolve it as soon as possible It was already too late.
Your response is too late but thanks you for responding.

Hi Rashid,

I checked and can see that you have already received your payment for the contracts in question, and you withdrew your earnings for said contracts, which is why there's no balance on your account. You can check your Transaction History for more information

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am only talking about the payment of 2nd Jan 2023 to 4th January 2023 that the payment is already shown as minus which I have not yet withdrawn. This is clearly visible in the transaction history.

Hi Rashid,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

rashidbehram95_0-1676384622466.png

what's this? When I open the link you provided it opens like this. This is a waste of my time pls co-operate with me.

Hi Rashid,

I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience on your end. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

Additionally, you may try to access your ticket directly here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

A screenshot of the history I downloaded from Upwork clearly shows that when the payment came it was already in the minus.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths