🐈
» Forums » Support » Multiple account
Page options
parthdesigning
Community Member

Multiple account

Hello all,

I have concern regarding account duplication, let me explain you exact

I have created my this account in 2016-17 which i have not verified and was not using and i joined one agency as an employee in 2017 and they have created account again using my name, now i left the job and i want to work as freelancer and i am using my older account which i have create initially so would i face any issues using my this account (older) successfully and grow?

Looking for favorable reply 🙂

Thank you!
Parth

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you! Nikola

I am waiting for an update,

Let me know if you have any doubt regarding concern

Again clearing that

I had created this account in 2016 (before the account agency using now) and now i want to continue as freelance using this account and want to grow this account

The agency have also create account using my name using company credenrials like emails and alls

So is there any issues i will face during using this account? 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

You can only ever have one account so all the time you were in the agency you were in violation of Upwork's terms of service.

What happened to the profile the agency created?

NikolaS

Hi Parth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you! Nikola

I am waiting for an update,

Let me know if you have any doubt regarding concern

Again clearing that

I had created this account in 2016 (before the account agency using now) and now i want to continue as freelance using this account and want to grow this account

The agency have also create account using my name using company credenrials like emails and alls

So is there any issues i will face during using this account? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths