🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: My Job Success Score is no more on my pro...
Page options
gupta-shubhal
Community Member

My Job Success Score is no more on my profile.

Earlier my Job success score was visible but now it is no more visible in my stats.

2 REPLIES 2
sofia2008
Community Member

Jobs older than 2 years are not considered in the JSS calculation. Now you do not have enough eligible jobs to calculate a JSS.

saleem8686
Community Member

The Upwork system takes snapshots of your three-, six-, 12- and 24-month history in the marketplace and calculates a score for each. We use these to determine the score that appears on your profile.

Four different Job Success Scores are calculated every two weeks:
·         Your average JSS during the past 24 months
·         Your average JSS during the past 12 months
·         Your average JSS during the past 6 months
·         And your “Trending JSS,” which we calculate by adding your average JSS for the past 6 months with your average JSS for the past 3 months, then divide in half.

To get each score, you must have enough qualifying outcomes from enough clients within that time window. Once the four scores are calculated, we choose the highest score and display it on your profile.

For example, if:
·         Your average JSS during the past 24 months is 92%
·         Your average JSS during the past 12 months is 88%
·         Your average JSS during the past 6 months is 94%
·         And your “Trending JSS” is 96% (based on your 3-month average of 98% and your 6-month average of 94%. This leads to 98+94=192, which when divided in half is 96%).
We would review all four percentages and, as mentioned above, select the highest one as your JSS. So in this example, the JSS listed on your profile would be 96%.

Keep in mind, your score may go up or down as your old contract outcomes age and move into another of the four calculations. Rest assured that any movement in your score (either up or down) has taken into account both recent activity and activity over a longer period of time (up to 24 months).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths