🐈
» Forums » Support » My Petition to add my Salesforce Admin certif...
Page options
paula_gaviria
Community Member

My Petition to add my Salesforce Admin certification was wrongly denied

My Petition to add my Salesforce Admin certification was wrongly denied without a chance to respond to the notification. Yet another disappointing interaction with Upwork! 

For context and your knowledge: A salesforce certification works with two accounts simultaneously  1. Trailhead Account 2. Web Assessor account. The link your team used to review the certification was the Web Assessor account which displays my full legal name because that platform demands a government-issued ID and that's not something you can change. HOWEVER, the diploma and my trailhead account show my preferred name (only using one of my last names) which matches my UpWork account profile. 

I was denied my petition to add my cert because the Web Assessor account did not match the Upwork profile name. Please allow me to contest this decision as, again, I cannot change the way Web Assessor works and I do not go by my very long full name anywhere! 

Happy to provide screenshots and personal information in a private message. 

Best, 

Paula G.

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Paula,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths