🐈
» Forums » Support » My Stats (Eligible Weeks issue)
Page options
abram7
Community Member

My Stats (Eligible Weeks issue)

Hi there, I found that my eligible weeks as the requirement of Top Rated doesn't increase. Is there any solution for this issue so I can get back my top-rated badge soon? thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abram, 

For the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start growing, provided you meet the requirements. If a suitable week falls off the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
abram7
Community Member

Hi Annie, thanks for the reply. I've read the article and understand it. However, my issue is on the counting of the eligible. I mean the number is stuck and never increasing. As I know, it is updated every Saturday but even if my stats is in the Top Rated criteria, the number of the eligible weeks is still 8 of 16. In addition, I am in the criteria from 6 weeks ago.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abram, 

For the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start growing, provided you meet the requirements. If a suitable week falls off the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase.

~ Avery
Upwork
abram7
Community Member

Great, got it. Thanks, Avery!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths