🐈
» Forums » Support » My account was suspended and I can't log in
Page options
87aabc12
Community Member

My account was suspended and I can't log in

My account was suspended and I can't log in. When I try to it tells me that I need to contact customer service, when I try to get any kind of help, it tells me I need to log in. Let me reiterate... I CAN NOT log in. I found a way to submit my problem through the support box and I received an automatic email reply telling me to log in for help. Upwork, your customer service is really bad. 

I had to create this new account only so I could actually log in to the community and ask someone for help. So please, someone, tell me what I am supposed to do here. I don't know why my account was suspended, I did not receive any email about my account being suspended, so I don't know what the issue is. I am worried that maybe my account was even hacked...

Can someone please contact me. Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
87aabc12
Community Member

Message sent.

I am not a freelancer. I will delete this account once this is resolved, but saw no other option. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths