🐈
» Forums » Support » My client is unable to verify his credit card...
Page options
b88b58f2
Community Member

My client is unable to verify his credit card for a direct contract..please help

HELP!HELP!HELP!

Hi,

My keniyan client is unable to pay me for a direct contract that i have send him..it keeps saying verification failed for his credit card..I tried withdrawing the contract from my account but it keeps telling me that upwork is having some technical issues so try again after a few minutes..kindly resolve these 2 issues I need to receive my payment from the client...I want to send a direct contract but why his credit not getting verified. He has payed me once through his credit card for a direct contract on upwork..please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Areeba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It would be best if your client speaks to their card-issuing bank and Upwork support team so they can be assisted properly. There's nothing you need to do on your end as they would have to resolve this and we would not be able to discuss a user's account with others.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Areeba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It would be best if your client speaks to their card-issuing bank and Upwork support team so they can be assisted properly. There's nothing you need to do on your end as they would have to resolve this and we would not be able to discuss a user's account with others.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths