🐈
» Forums » Support » My money stuck on Upwork Partner bank. I can'...
Page options
sergey-trusov
Community Member

My money stuck on Upwork Partner bank. I can't get money for 2 months.

Hey, I made withdrawal on Upwork 2 month ago and didn't get the fund for 2 weeks. I submit the request to Upwork support to find the issue, but didn't get any help from their side. 

Then I submit several requests to my bank support, and they told me that Upwork send the SWIFT message but didn't send the funds, so I can not receive the funds until Upwork send it from his side.

I wait for 2 weeks response from Upwork's Partner bank, but they didn't respond to me.

Has anyone face similar problems?

How to resolve it?

Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13
NikolaS

Hi Sergey, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
sergey-trusov
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

the problem is my bank support team said that Upwork didn't send the funds, but just sent the SWIFT message.

Why should I wait for Upwork will send my funds to my bank account. I paid all required commissions to Upwork and can't get my funds at all.

Support team can't clarify to me the situation.

Thanks.

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you have an open support ticket regarding this issue. You will be best assisted by our team that specializes in this area. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread. Otherwise, I would recommend avoiding sending follow-ups on the same ticket thread because it goes back to the end of the queue every time a new message is added.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

the problem is your support team just close the ticket without any solution or help!

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your message. I see that the support ticket is still Open while the team is tracing your funds. Feel free to reply to the same support ticket if you have any questions or need further assistance from the relevant team directly.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

it changed status to Open because I noticed that it was closed and add one more comment there.

Why are your support agent close the ticket without any comments?

sergey-trusov
Community Member

Hey,

how can I escalate the issue, because the support team can not resolve it for 2 months?

Thanks.

Hi Sergey,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sergey-trusov
Community Member

Hey,

I do not receive any update from Support team for a week and looks like they do not want to resolve the issue.

sergey-trusov
Community Member

Hey,

my issue still didn't resolve! Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team handling your request and they have responded to you via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
my problem still was not resolved. I am waiting for more than 3 months.

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that the issue is still not resolved. I see that our support team has already reached you to share an update. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Again, our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths