🐈
» Forums » Support » My posts keep getting removed
Page options
mantuadesign
Community Member

My posts keep getting removed

I was top rated (100% job score over 15 jobs). I have posted about how to get a poor, unfair rating removed but my posts keep getting removed. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Georgene

3 REPLIES 3
celgins
Community Member

You're not doing anything wrong. It appears the moderators are merging your posts with other posts that they believe have a similar topic/discussion/request.

Your other post regarding this topic is here.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Georgene,

I'm sorry to learn about the sudden drop in your JSS, resulting in losing your Top-Rated badge. I took a closer look at the contract you're referring to and can confirm that it ended today (20- September). We truly appreciate you reaching out on time for your feedback removal request. 

I've escalated this post to a support ticket to give your case the attention it deserves. One of our agents will contact you soon here to assist. Additionally, we encourage you to submit a screenshot of the email you received confirming you have lost your Top Rated or Top Rated Plus status with your feedback removal request.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay, 

I am currently working on upwork as a freelancer. If I switch to a agency basic account, do I lose all of my connects on freelancer account? And after making agency basic plan, can I send proposals as a freelancer? Can you please assist me in all this. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths