🐈
» Forums » Support » My profile is set available, but a client is ...
Page options
rosamarinribas
Community Member

My profile is set available, but a client is not permitted to hire me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rosa,

Could you please ask the client the exact error message that they are getting when trying to hire you? It would also be helpful if they provide a screenshot so we can better assist you.

Alternatively, you can ask the client to contact Customer Support as the error is happening on their end and not yours. I can confirm that this has nothing to do with the Availability Badge so it is best if we troubleshoot from their end.

To speak with a human for help using Upwork:

1. Go to the Help Center.
  2. Select “Get Support” at the bottom of your screen.
  3. Type a question or topic and select "Send". The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  4. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support."
  5. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Rosa,

Thank you for your message. Could you please clarify the error message that your client receive while trying to send an offer to you?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
rosamarinribas
Community Member

That is the message of my client:

it won't let me hire you, can you look on your end why it s not available?

Hi Rosa,

Could you please ask the client the exact error message that they are getting when trying to hire you? It would also be helpful if they provide a screenshot so we can better assist you.

Alternatively, you can ask the client to contact Customer Support as the error is happening on their end and not yours. I can confirm that this has nothing to do with the Availability Badge so it is best if we troubleshoot from their end.

To speak with a human for help using Upwork:

1. Go to the Help Center.
  2. Select “Get Support” at the bottom of your screen.
  3. Type a question or topic and select "Send". The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  4. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support."
  5. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided.

~ AJ
Upwork
rosamarinribas
Community Member

I recently took off Availability Badge, maybe that is the cause.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths