🐈
» Forums » Support » Need Help
Page options
baa339ce
Community Member

Need Help

Hi, I am RACHNA, I am very new to the upwork ....after so many spending so many connects on proposals..I am very discouraged as not getting respose. Can someone from community can help me.                                                                          Regards

2 REPLIES 2
4b6a88ca
Community Member

Hi Rachna, I understsand the frastration but here are some tip that will help you win jobs on Upwork.
https://www.upwork.com/resources/how-to-get-more-jobs-on-upwork 

9f09509d
Community Member

Hello, Rachna. I am a top-rated writer and editor on Upwork.

Here are some practical steps I can give you, from my own experience, that helped me when starting out:

1. Profile optimization: Make sure your profile looks professional, explains clearly and exactly what you are providing, and is free of grammatical errors. You can look at the Top Talent of your category to know what kind of a profile description you should maintain.

2. Cover Letter: Research videos and articles to learn how to improve cover letters. While reading our own writing we may think it's an absolutely charming piece, but sometimes we have to critique our work and see where we lack. As a new freelancer, there are many things you can still learn about cover letter writing.

3. Payment verified: Apply on only those projects that still have client activity and are payment verified.

Hope this helps. You can reach out if you'd like to know anything else.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths