🐈
» Forums » Support » Need to re-verify my name
Page options
a14b23e7
Community Member

Need to re-verify my name

Hello,

I have already put in a ticket for support and am not getting any support. I changed my debit card the other day in my account for direct deposits because I am newly married and use my married name now. My married name is on my social, drivers license, and debit cards. When I did this I received this notice “ Payment method verification in progress. Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account.” I then went to my settings and updated my account name, my tax information with my new name. I asked my employer to update my name on the contract. It’s going through their technical support team currently. I saw online that when other individuals had this issue they needed to reverify their name. I’m guessing this means send in the new photos of my drivers licenses and what not. Can I please get assistance with this. 

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Brianna,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths