🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Network Feature not working for me
Page options
4c5b9f71
Community Member

Network Feature not working for me

Hey guys the network feature just doesnot show up for me when I go to "Find Work" 

I am unable to send network, I have been directed for to a page where I put my profile in the beta network list. Have not heard a peep from that. 

Most articles on Up-work show onlw how to use network feature for those freelancrs who have that feature awailable. 

What advice can you give to me, please feel free to look at my profile to give an accurate advice

If you look at my profile here is what you will see: 

1) I started my up-work account in July 2022 anf my account has been dormant till January 20, 2023 

2) I have done 2 jobs on Up-work because I other commitments form work. 

This is my situation, please advice to how I can ethically atart networking on Up-work (I am reading articles as I post this on this matter I am looking for wisdom from people that have been on the platform for a while)

Thank you. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Marcelino,

Thank you for your interest in our Network feature. Since this is a beta feature, it is not yet available to everyone. You will be notified as soon as your profile is included in the list.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Marcelino,

Thank you for your interest in our Network feature. Since this is a beta feature, it is not yet available to everyone. You will be notified as soon as your profile is included in the list.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep‚

I don't have this Network feature in my profile either. How do I get it?

Hi Nahid,

As Pradeep mentioned in his post earlier, this is a feature that's not available to everyone yet. You can check this help article to learn more and join the waiting list. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks 

Pradeep, 

Firstly thank you for your reply & I wanted to ak a follow-up question:

"Can someone that has the feature awailable be able to send me a connect request?"

If yes how do reach out to them ethically & in alignment of Up-work rules?

Can I post in my group "Creative Designers"  An Illusttrator/ Graphic desiner looking to network ?

Thank You

Hi Marcelino,

Thank you for your message. Both sender and receiver need to have access to the Network feature on their profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I hear what your saying  Pradeep. 

I think there may be a chance that others can send it to me because I do see a network list in my setting. 

This is not the same as the new feature where you send it for connects. 

Lastly  if let's assume I can accept network request can I post on the forum saying I am open to being connected with people. 

I jut want to crosschevk on this last point so far I have not seen any rules against this. 

If I am wrong I would rather have you or any experienced moderator correct me now rather than after I go ahead and take the action. 

Thank you all for writing in and keeping this topic active. 

Hi Marcelino,

Could you please share the screenshot where you see the Network list under your Settings? Requesting to add to Network is allowed as long as you are not spamming on every topic.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths