🐈
» Forums » Support » No Invites even with 100% JSS and Getting Reg...
Page options
iraiansar
Community Member

No Invites even with 100% JSS and Getting Regular Interviews/Jobs

Support has not been really effective, same answer this and that, even though my Description, Titles, Rates are very clean and standard. I don't understand, it is like I am invisible or never suggested to clients on posting the jobs. 

I have regular Interviews and getting jobs but invites make it a lot easier and relevant to get jobs. 

iraiansar_0-1678097759065.png 

Any suggestions or what might be the reason behind it? 

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Rai,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to learn about the drop in the invites recently. Various factors go into search results, and results may differ over time, partly to allow more freelancers a chance to be discovered. Some considerations may include Freelancer skills, experience, platform ratings, and other elements geared toward determining a potential match for the client’s job. I see that you have also contacted the support team and they have already shared a few help page links to increase your chances of getting hired on Upwork. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
iraiansar
Community Member

Thank you Pradeep for replying but almost similar answers were given by the support. And I have taken care of every factor, JSS is 100%, getting regular jobs, submitting proposals, Clean and Relevant Description, 100% Profile, Portfolio, Certifications etc. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths