🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Non-Payment for Services Rendered
Page options
4a0ef02c
Community Member

Non-Payment for Services Rendered

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to address a pressing matter regarding the payment for the services I provided Physics Exam Question Answering on . As of [28/02/2023], I have yet to receive the agreed-upon payment for my work.

I understand that delays can sometimes occur due to administrative processes, but the payment is now significantly overdue, and it is impacting my financial situation. I kindly request that you look into this matter urgently and provide an update on the status of the payment.

I value the professional relationship we have had so far and believe that this issue can be resolved promptly. If there are any concerns or additional information required from my end, please let me know, and I will be more than willing to assist.

I trust that this matter will be addressed with the urgency it deserves. I look forward to receiving a swift resolution to this situation.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
G.Arunrogers

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Arunrogers,

Seeing your post, it looks like you intended to message your client. Nonetheless, I noticed that you do not currently have a contract with the client you're referring to. Please remember that you should not start working on a project until you are sent and accept an offer and a contract begins. I recommend visiting this Upwork Academy course on Work Contracts to be more familiar with how they work.

Please, check out this course for tips on staying safe and protected while working on Upwork. Also, please check this article for more information on using the flag option to report inappropriate content.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths