🐈
» Forums » Support » PREMIUM PLUS NOT REFLECTING
Page options
jalynbee
Community Member

PREMIUM PLUS NOT REFLECTING

Hello! I upgraded my subscription two hours ago and it still hasn't reflect on my account -- it says Basic Free plan. In line with this, I am unable to submit proposals. I've purchased many times before and the upgrade reflected real time. Please see the attached for the error I got upon trying again. Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hello Lidialyn,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f2f6e690
Community Member

Hello Lidialyn M,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Upwork subscription upgrade. As an expert freelancer and community member, I understand how frustrating it can be when technical issues prevent us from submitting proposals and getting work done.

Have you tried logging out and logging back in to your account? Sometimes, this can help refresh your account and show any recent changes, including your subscription upgrade.

If this doesn't work, I would suggest contacting Upwork support directly for assistance. They have a dedicated team to help with billing and subscription issues, and they can investigate why the upgrade isn't reflecting on your account.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or the community if you need any further assistance. We're all here to support each other and help each other succeed on Upwork.

Best of luck, and I hope the issue gets resolved quickly for you!

Best regards,

Usama I.

jalynbee
Community Member

Hello Usama and Luiggi, appreciate your immediate response. I am currently waiting for a solution, submitted a ticket as well. Hope we find a fix ASAP

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths