🐈
» Forums » Support » Page refreshes when I try to hire a freelance...
Page options
96f9fb33
Community Member

Page refreshes when I try to hire a freelancer

I'm trying to hire a freelancer.

Every time I fill in the offer and click submit, before payment, and upwork just goes back to home page.

I cannot hire freelancers and it's bad.

Any fix? 

Upwork is losing money here

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Maxime,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also clear your cache and cookies then log back in to your account. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

I can see that the freelancer you're trying to send the offer to has proposed a new contract. Alternatively, you can access the proposed contract and create an offer from there. We look forward to your confirmation. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
96f9fb33
Community Member

Hi, clearing the cache on Chrome did not work. Constantly redirected to dashboard when I try to go to payment section for offers.

In chrome incognito, it does not work either, because when i try to sign in with google, i get this error: "Your browser is currently blocking third-party cookies. To sign in with Google, please enable third-party cookies from your browser settings."

In a different browser, which is very inconvenient, edge, it works.

It would be nice if you could fix the Chrome version

Hi Maxime,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks,

Also, the chrome verison is getting more and more unusable. Even just reading messages sometimes redirects me to the dashboard, and I've already cleared my cache

Hi Maxime,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I suggest updating your ticket if you have any additional info or questions to ask our support team so that they can assist you more efficiently. Also, that way, everything will be in one place and they can take note of any additional issues on your end and try to resolve them.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths