🐈
» Forums » Support » Paid by client 2 weeks ago, and still haven't...
Page options
fbcfaa03
Community Member

Paid by client 2 weeks ago, and still haven't received a penny.

The payment process on upwork is the most confusing and unclear process regarding payment I have ever experienced, AND it's apparently impossible to talk to a real human which is absolutely unacceptable considering they have taken 25% of my income and in over 2 weeks since my client paid me I have received NOTHING.

Is everyone else experiencing this? What's the deal here? I just want to have a clear answer on when I'm getting paid. This is so frustrating.

Thank You.

2 REPLIES 2
pgiambalvo
Community Member

What does it show under My Jobs and then Pending Payments?

sofia2008
Community Member

James G wrote:

The payment process on upwork is the most confusing and unclear process regarding payment I have ever experienced, AND it's apparently impossible to talk to a real human...

Did you browse in your profile tabs to see the status of your jobs? Reports Home Page - Upwork

Did you look at the ressources in the Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help section to see what is the payment schedule for hourly projects or fixed-price project? If you click on the Get paid section, you should find all you need.

If you still have questions after looking at these ressources or other ressources on the Help section, feel free to ask back here for help.

No need to speak to a human from Customer Support.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths