🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Work in Progress is Showing Zero
Page options
f2c48598
Community Member

Payment Issue on Upwork - Unable to Hire Freelancer

Dear Upwork Customer Support,

I am writing to report a recurring issue with my Upwork account. I have been trying to hire a freelancer for a project, but I have encountered a payment problem for the second time. After I attempt to hire a freelancer and make the payment, I receive an error message from Upwork stating, "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support." Despite reaching out to customer support, I have not received any response or resolution.

I urgently need to hire a freelancer for my project and this payment issue is causing delays. I kindly request your immediate attention to resolve this matter as soon as possible, so that I can proceed with hiring a freelancer and proceed with my project on Upwork.

- Sameer Ul Haq

13 REPLIES 13
PradeepH

Hi Sameer,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep.

I also keep getting the same error. Can you please escalate my post too? I've been trying to buy connects for many days now.

e26dfa0d
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I just want to buy connect to extend my connect to apply job freelance more again. please help me for following error this, I cannot payment. by the way, this is first time for buy connect in upwork

Hi Upwork Team,

Please help, I am still cannot buy connect in upwork.. thanks

Hi Pungki,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
dfe0d8eb
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

i have this error Billing & payments . How can i solve this?

There was an error loading this page: error [863157f10c4e45b1-BKK, 863157f10c4e45b1-BKK]. Please contact customer support for assistance: support.upwork.com

Hi Jake,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
3ea877f4
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I keep having an error with my connects payment "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening.." How can I solve this?

Thank you.

Hi Kevin,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
039b06db
Community Member

Hi Luiggi.

I also keep getting the smae error. Can you please escalate my post too? I've been trying to buy connects for many days now.

atinuha
Community Member

I've encountered an issue with the "Work in Progress" feature. Despite being actively engaged in my tasks, the tracker is showing zero hours. This problem is consistent across both the desktop website and the app.

This is the first time I've experienced this error, and I'm unsure how to resolve it. Has anyone else faced this issue, and if so, how did you fix it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Same here. Everything disappeared a few minutes ago and shows 0.

german_roig
Community Member

I´m having the same problem, for a week already, please help, what can I do?

Untitled-1.jpg

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths