🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment issues
Page options
ebb9f1d9
Community Member

Payment issues

Hi,

I visit my local bank to open my account to withdraw cash from escrow. But my local bank says to me that your government-issued ID is Asifa, but on Upwork, your ID is verified with the wrong spelling of your name as "Aisfh." So, my account is not open at my bank. I submitted a dispute about it, but still, my problem is not solved. 

Please upwork support review my request and solve my problem. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Asifa,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this here in the Community. I have escalated your report to the appropriate team for review and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Please expect an update on this page with your ticket once your account is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Asifa,

You can change your profile name in Settings > Contact Info.

~Andrea
Upwork
ebb9f1d9
Community Member

Hi,

I know that I can change my name spelling in contact information but the ID that upwork verified is, with wrong spelling my name.

One screenshot showing my profile name and other screenshot of certificate earning where my name spelling is "Aisfh" which are wrong and I am unable to change it.

This issue is creating a problem for me 

Kindly resolve it.

Thanks.

Hi Asifa,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this here in the Community. I have escalated your report to the appropriate team for review and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Please expect an update on this page with your ticket once your account is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths