🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment method for Agency
Page options
d7b45bfc
Community Member

Payment method for Agency

Hi, I just started with an agency account on upwork and i am trying to add the payment method. The name of bank account is of Agency like "Maanz AI (PVT) LT". But it says the name of my account is mismatched.
Also my name is not verified yet how can i verify it, my profile is 100 percent completed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

I am still waiting for their reply, haven't received any updates yet.

Moreover, can you confirm when my profile will get verification badge, as i have already completed my profile to 100 percent.

Thank you,

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I see that the team has already responded to you via a support ticket. As advised in the support ticket, your documents were validated and the beneficiary name mismatch is already resolved now.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths