🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment method issue
Page options
8a9995cd
Community Member

Payment method issue

I was trying to add a payment method but I was Using my husband's card and entered his name but right after that I received this email 

Hi Huma,
We are reaching out because you still haven’t verified the ID for - Muhammad Usman.
It’s something we do under the ‘Know Your Customer’ part of the USA Patriot Act. And it’s also something we do to keep Upwork safe and secure (it’s in our Terms of Service).

You may complete the verification process by uploading any government issued ID.

And I removed the card from the payment and try to verify by using the link but it gives your request has been submitted though I did'nt submit any documents. My Id verification section is showing all green and submitted/verifed status(picture attached) now I want to know is my account on risk or it is clear? 

4 REPLIES 4
d3c5a4b8
Community Member

Huma,
Hope you are doing well.
At Upwork, you can proceed with same name on Upwork ID and same name on
your debit card.
ArjayM

Hi Huma,

I took a closer look at your account and can confirm that your ID has been verified. Also, You must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on your bank account. If the name on your bank account doesn't match your verified name on Upwork, fix it here. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8a9995cd
Community Member

Thank you. To clarify I want to tell you I have added my own bank account to receive payments from upwork and the other card I was using for buying more connects. 

8a9995cd
Community Member

Thank you. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths