🐈
» Forums » Support » Philippine banks allowed for direct bank with...
Page options
jhuanamarie
Community Member

Philippine banks allowed for direct bank withdrawal

Hello!

I would like to ask, are the only allowed banks from the Philippines the ones on the bank code list? I currently have a CIMB account and I wish to use it for withdrawal. I tried to input the bank code but it says bank not found. Thanks for the response!

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Jhuana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you can add a bank if you see your bank code on the list. When you set up direct to local bank payments, you will need to enter your bank's head office BRSTN code.  However, if you enter your local branch's BRSTN code you will get an error message.

To find your BRSTN code, please contact your bank and ask for the BRSTN code of their head office or parent bank. You can find more information in this help article.

Additionally, I would like to let you know that we offer a number of choices for withdrawing your funds. You may want to check this help article to see available options.

Let us know if you have further questions.

~ AJ
Upwork
e6d5f08a
Community Member

Hello, 

I would like to set up my bank account from Unionbank Philippines so that I can "get paid". However, when I entered the bank code (which i also found from your HELP guide) it's giving me "error code". I was just wondering, do I have to choose Direct to Local Bank or Wire Transfer? if Wire Transfer will the 30$ charge apply? 

Hi Maria Agnes,

You need to choose the "Direct to Local Bank" option when adding Unionbank Philippines as your preferred payment method. Please check this help article for more information and detailed instructions on adding your local bank to your account.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths