🐈
» Forums » Support » Please apply 0% service fees on my contract.
Page options
89d1828a
Community Member

Please apply 0% service fees on my contract.

A client of mine hired me via my private invitation link but it's been more than 24hours I've submitted request to apply 0% service fees and nothing has been done so far. This puts our work on hold since the first milestone payments still shows 10% service fees. I'd request upwork manager to please process my request asap. 

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-28 hours to respond to your request. Feel free to also update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork

It's been more than 48hours since I opened support request to apply 0% service fees but nothing has been done. Agents always saying that they are reviewing the contract. And its been more than 30hours and they are still reviewing the contract. It's just a small thing to apply but taking forever though. Not satisfied with the customer support at all. 

Hi Abdul,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths