🐈
» Forums » Support » Plz help me solve the payment issue
Page options
e53f08fb
Community Member

Plz help me solve the payment issue

I have a client account, and I failed everytime when I try to pay
I have tried Chinese Visa card(I live in China), failed; I called the bank they said there is nothing wrong with the card, I called my friends they say their Chinese Visa card can work on upwork.
I tried to colse VPN, change VPN, try different browser, I even bought many virtual USA visa card, use USA address, but all failed!

Everytime I tried to pay, upwork page says “Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again.” And I could receive a message that the money is paied from the bank, but the money is withdrawn shortly after. So I think the problem is definetly on Upwork's end.

I really don't know what to do, I tried to call upwork and open tickets, but nobody gave me a good solution. Everything's been delayed for a month because of this. So disappointed with Upwork

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Changping,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths